|| per 100g product
|| per 100ml
||2084 kJ / 498 kcal
||275 kJ / 66 kcal
|– of which saturates
|– of which monounsaturates
|– of which polyunsaturates
|– of which sugar*
|– of which starch
* contains naturally occuring sugar (no added sugar)
Skimmed milk, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), lactose, galacto-oligosaccarides from lactose, potassium citrate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, calcium salts of citric acid, magnesium sulphate, vitamin C, ferrous sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin E, vitamin A, potassium iodate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12. Allergens: These ingredients may cause allergic responses: milk, lactose. HiPP growing up milk is not suitable for vegetarians. Nutrients per 100 ml feed: Energy 212kJ/51kcal; Fat 2.5g; of which: saturates 0.8g; of which: polyunsaturates 0.6g; Carbohydrate 5.0g; of which: sugars 5.0g; Fibre 0.6g; Protein 1.9g; Salt 0.05g; Sodium 0.02g; Potassium 155mg; Calcium 130mg (24%**); Phosphorus 77mg; Magnesium 12mg; Iron 1.0mg; Iodine 25μg (31%**); Vitamin A 36μg; Vitamin D 1.7μg (24%**); Vitamin E 0.60mg; Vitamin C 6.7mg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.18mg; Vitamin B12 0.40μg; Biotin 3.6μg; Further nutritional values: Linoleic acid (omega-6) 0.5g; α-linolenic acid (omega-3) 0.05g; Lactose 4.8g; Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.6g; ** Percentage nutrient reference value The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients. Standard solution: 100ml feed is made up of 10.9g HiPP growing up milk 3 and 90ml water. One level scoop contains approx 3.6g HiPP growing up milk 3.
Important feeding information:
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Preparing the feed:
Please follow the preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milk is not sterile.
1. Measure the required amount of cooled boiled water into a clean beaker.
2. Using the scoop provided, add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder into the beaker – 1 level scoop of powder for each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveler. Do not press the powder.
3. Replace lid and shake well for 10 seconds, or whisk with a fork, to dissolve the powder.
4. Always test the temperature of the milk and feed immediately.
Feeding guide (1 scoop = approx. 3.6 g powder):
|Amount of cooled boiled water per feed fl oz
||Number of level scoops of powder per feed
Toddlers from the age of 1 year need about 300-360ml of HiPP growing up milk per day, either as a drink, on cereals or added to their foods. This is only a guide and your toddler may need more or less than this. If you require more advice, please consult your health professional.
Store in a cool dry place – do not refrigerate.
Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
HiPP growing up milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.
Product of Germany
The ingredients and allergy information is correct at time of issue and is checked on a regular basis, but we always recommend that you check the product label for ingredient information