Skimmed milk** (Germany), whey powder* partly demineralised, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin C, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, Calcium-D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D
*from organic farming
**from biodynamic farming (Demeter quality)
The way it’s made:
Holle Organic Infant Formula 1 is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. The milk used in our formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic (Demeter) farms in caring and appropriate environments. All our farms strictly adhere to
EU organic regulations and, moreover, to the stringent international Demeter regulations. Grazing cows on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in premium baby food. Demeter farmers avoid the painful dehorning of cows. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils which provide essential fatty acids for your baby. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development and are required by EU regulations.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren’t any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it’s around body temperature (37°C). Test on your forearm to make sure it’s not too hot. Feed immediately.
||Bottles per day
||Ready-to drink food (ml)
||Boiled water (ml)
||according to the doctor’s instructions
|2nd – 4th week
|3rd – 4th month
|after 4th month
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.