|| per 100g product
|| per 100ml prepared formula
||2070 kJ / 494 kcal
||290 kJ / 69 kcal
|– of which saturates
|– of which monounsaturates
|– of which polyunsaturates
|– of which sugar*
|– of which stark
* contains naturally occurring sugar (no added sugar)
Skimmed milk** (Germany), vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), whey powder* (partly demineralised), maltodextrin*, skimmed milk powder**, starch*, calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, vitamin C, calcium phosphate, ferrous lactate, vitamin E,sodium chloride, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium -D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D
* from organic farming
** from biodynamic farming
The way it’s made:
Holle Organic Infant Formula PRE uses precious Demeter milk from Southern Germany. Demeter farms work according to biodynamic principles, in harmony with nature, and they respect the species-specific traits of animals and plants. This is our guarantee for the milk of very high quality in Holle infant formula.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren’t any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it’s around body temperature (37°C). Test on your forearm to make sure it’s not too hot. Feed immediately.
||Bottles per day
||Ready-to-drink food (ml)
||Boiled water (ml)
|after the 6th month
||2 to 3
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.