||per 100g product
||per 100ml prepared formula
||2103 kJ / 502 kcal
||282 kJ / 67 kcal
|– of which saturates
|– of which monounsaturates
|– of which polyunsaturates
|– of which sugar*
|– of which starch
* contains naturally occuring sugar ( no added sugar )
Whole goat’s milk powder * (41%), Maltodextrin *, Lactose *, Vegetable Oils * (Palm Oil *, Rapeseed Oil *, Sunflower Oil *), Starch *, Vitamin C, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, L-Cystine, L-Tryptophan, L-Isoleucine, Vitamin E, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K1, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
* from organic farming
The way it’s made:
Holle Organic Goat Baby Formula is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. The milk used in our formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic (Demeter) farms in caring and appropriate environments. All our farms strictly adhere to
EU organic regulations and, moreover, to the stringent international Demeter regulations. Grazing cows on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in premium baby food. Demeter farmers avoid the painful dehorning of cows. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils that provide essential fatty acids for your baby. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development and are required by EU regulations.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren’t any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it’s around body temperature (37°C). Test on your forearm to make sure it’s not too hot. Feed immediately.
|| Bottles per day
|| Ready-to-drink food (ml)
|| Measuring spoons
|| Boiled water (ml)
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.
There are no reviews yet.