|| per 100g product
|| per 100ml prepared formula
||2040 kJ / 487 kcal
||281 kJ / 67 kcal
|– of which saturates
|– of which monounsaturates
|– of which polyunsaturates
|– of which sugar*
|– of which lactose
|– of which starch
* contains naturally occuring sugar (no added sugar)
Skimmed milk *, whey product * (semi-demineralized whey powder), vegetable oils * (palm oil *, rapeseed oil *, sunflower oil *), maltodextrin *, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, iron gluconate, vitamin E, zinc sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6,, folic acid, manganese sulfate, potassium iodite, vitamin K1, sodium selenite, vitamin D.
* from organic farming
The way it’s made:
All Lebenswert formulas have achieved Bioland certification, one of the strongest organic certifications in the world, becoming the only major formula on the market to do so. This means that Lebenswert formulas come from 100% organic farms that use natural compost, have high standards for animal welfare, and more.
- Wash hands and sterilize all equipment. Bring 1 liter of water to a rolling boil to ensure there aren’t any contaminants. Leave to cool for no more than 30 minutes.
- Check the feeding chart and pour the appropriate water volume into a sterilized bottle and add the corresponding amount of formula using the scoop provided.
- Add the sterilized cap to the bottle and shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Cool the bottle in the refrigerator until it’s around body temperature (37°C). Test on your forearm to make sure it’s not too hot. Feed immediately.
|| Bottles per day
|| Ready-to-drink food (ml)
|| Measuring spoons
|| Boiled water (ml)
|after the 6th month
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. All sealed formula should be used by the expiration date on the box.